Items 1-20 of 73
- Cascade S Custom Lacrosse Helmet by Cascade$289.99
- Cascade XRS White Helmet Pearl White Cage by Cascade$319.99
- Cascade XRS Matte Black Helmet Black Cage by Cascade$309.99
- Cascade CS-R Youth Lacrosse Helmet by Cascade$139.99
- Cascade XRS White Helmet Black Cage by Cascade$299.99
- Cascade S Youth Custom Lacrosse Helmet by Cascade$239.99
- Cascade CPX-R White Lacrosse Helmet Black Cage by Cascade$199.99
- Warrior Burn Junior Lacrosse Helmet by Warrior$109.99
- Cascade XRS White Helmet Chrome Cage by Cascade$309.99
- Cascade CPX-R White Lacrosse Helmet Chrome Cage by Cascade$209.99
- Cascade XRS Matte Navy Helmet Pearl White Cage by Cascade$349.99
What is the purpose of a lacrosse helmet?
A lacrosse helmet protects your head, throat, and face from any contact in a very physical sport. It is the most important piece of protective equipment in lacrosse.
How do you size a lacrosse helmet?
Start by measuring the circumference of your head finishing across the middle of your forehead right above your eyebrow and across your temples. This number (in inches) will give you the approximate size in accordance with the size chart provided on all of our helmet pages. If you want to learn more, check out our full Lacrosse Helmet Sizing Guide & Chart.
How often should lacrosse helmets be replaced?
With consistent use, a lacrosse helmet should be replaced every 3-4 years. The plastic and padding can deteriorate over this time period and won’t be safe to use.
How do I get an approved lacrosse helmet?
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP