Items 1-20 of 62
- Maverik Charger Complete Attack Lacrosse Stick by Maverik$39.99
- Warrior Evo Warp Complete Lacrosse Stick - '19 Model by Warrior$99.98 Original Price $149.99 You Save 33%
- Warrior Evo Warp Next Complete Lacrosse Stick - '19 Model by Warrior$69.98 Original Price $99.99 You Save 30%
- Epoch Dragonfly Z-One Complete Attack Lacrosse Stick by Epoch$199.98 Original Price $249.99 You Save 20%
- STX Stallion 300 Complete Attack Lacrosse Stick by STX$69.99
- Warrior Evo Next Complete Lacrosse Stick - '20 Model by Warrior$59.99
- Warrior Evo Warp Junior Lacrosse Stick - '20 Model by Warrior$69.99
- ECD Rebel Complete Defense Lacrosse Stick by East Coast Dyes$224.99
- Under Armour Command Junior Complete Lacrosse Stick by Under Armour$49.98 Original Price $59.99 You Save 17%
- Maverik Tactik Alloy Complete Attack Lacrosse Stick by Maverik$129.99
- Maverik Tactik Carbon Complete Attack Lacrosse Stick by Maverik$149.99
- Maverik Critik Complete Lacrosse Complete Stick - '20 Model by Maverik$99.99
- Warrior Burn Warp Next Complete Lacrosse Stick by Warrior$99.99
- Warrior Burn Next Complete Junior Defense Lacrosse Stick by Warrior$59.98 Original Price $59.99 You Save 0%
- Warrior Burn Warp Complete Defense Lacrosse Stick by Warrior$174.98 Original Price $209.99 You Save 17%
What is another name for a lacrosse stick?
Twig, Spoon, and Crosse are some of the more common nicknames you will see for lacrosse sticks. Complete lacrosse stick is our way of defining a stick that comes with a head and shaft built out ready for out of the box play.
What lacrosse stick should a beginner get?
We would suggest checking out our Youth Lacrosse Sticks for a beginner youth player. These are typically smaller shafts and simply strung heads for ease of use.
What is the difference between a girls lacrosse stick and a boys lacrosse stick?
Girls sticks have a different rule set for pocket depth and stringing set up than boys sticks. The girls' sticks are shallower than boys, and girl’s sticks can have different shooting string setups.
What is the difference between attack and defense lacrosse sticks?
Attack or offensive players use sticks that are at maximum 40 inches from top to bottom. Defensive players will use long poles or d-poles that measure 70 inches total from top to bottom. This extra length makes it easier to play defense and throw checks with added length and cushion.
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP