Items 1-20 of 88
- Warrior Burn Next Youth Lacrosse Arm Pads - '22 Model by Warrior$34.99
- Epoch Integra X Select Box Lacrosse Bicep Pads by Epoch$29.99
- STX Cell 5 Lacrosse Arm Guards by STX$109.99
- STX Cell 5 Lacrosse Elbow Pads by STX$64.99
- Maverik Max Lacrosse Arm Pads - '20 Model by Maverik$74.99
- Epoch Integra Elite Lacrosse Elbow Cap by Epoch$59.99
- TRUE Frequency Lacrosse Elbow Pads by True$29.98 Original Price $49.99 You Save 40%
- Maverik Rome Lacrosse Arm Guards - '19 Model by Maverik$124.99
What are the best lacrosse arm pad brands?
Do you need arm pads for lacrosse?
Arm protection is required for all positions in lacrosse except for goalies. There are three styles of arm protection: arm guards, arm pads, and elbow pads. Arm guards are the largest and provide the most protection while elbow pads are much smaller and only cover the elbows. Arm pads fall between the two with a moderate amount of protection but still allow for easier movement.
How do you put on lacrosse arm pads?
Look for the “Top Right” or “Top Left” decals that are on most pads and slide those onto the corresponding arms. Some pads have a strap or two with velcro on the end to adjust for a secure fit.
Lacrosse Protective Buying Guides
Starting on January 1st 2022, all lacrosse players must have a NOCSAE certified shoulder pad. The rule went into effect for boy’s and girl’s goalies in 2021 and now applies to all field players as well. The exact ruling is as follows:
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP