- Epoch Integra X Select Box Lacrosse Rib Pads by Epoch$59.99
- Epoch Integra X Elite Box Lacrosse Rib Pads by EpochOut of stock
- TRUE HZRDUS Lacrosse Rib Pad by True$49.99
- Maverik Charger Lacrosse Rib Pad by Maverik$24.98
- Warrior Deluxe Box Lacrosse Rib Pad - Canada by Warrior$49.99
- Warrior Fatboy Next Youth Box Lacrosse Rib Pads by Warrior$39.98 Original Price $39.99 You Save 0%
- Warrior Fatboy Box Lacrosse Rib Pad - '20 Model by Warrior$69.99
- Warrior Fatboy Burn Next Youth Box Lacrosse Rib Pad by WarriorOut of stock
- Warrior Adrenaline X1 Lacrosse Rib Pad by WarriorOut of stock
Do lacrosse players wear rib pads?
Rib pads are considered an optional piece of padding for lacrosse. They are most popular with attackmen who play against physical defenders. They are also used by almost everyone who plays box lacrosse to protect against cross checks.
What are rib pads in lacrosse?
Rib pads are an additional set of pads that go under your shoulder pads. These provide increased protection to the ribs and lower back.
Lacrosse Protective Buying Guides
Starting on January 1st 2022, all lacrosse players must have a NOCSAE certified shoulder pad. The rule went into effect for boy’s and girl’s goalies in 2021 and now applies to all field players as well. The exact ruling is as follows:
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP